We are proud to introduce to the market the first complete Fog light replacement kit for the 2018-Current Jeep Wrangler JL and JLU models. Also works on the 2020-Current Jeep JT Gladiator!
This is a plug and play kit designed to replace the factory fog lights on the Jeep Wrangler JL with our signature CUBE lights. This kit is perfect for a quick and easy install while still making a huge difference in light output.
This is the kit you are looking for if you want to replace your factory fog lights whether your Wrangler has the standard Halogen bulbs, or Factory LEDs, these are a huge upgrade and offer more light output while giving your Jeep that custom touch.
This kit is 100% Plug and Play, no wiring is required. Just unplug your Factory Fog Lights and plug these into the same connector.
Our kit utilizes our well known CUBE lights, and marries them to our in house made JL fog light replacement brackets.
Included is 2 CUBE lights of your choice, wire harness or plug and play connectors, brackets painted and assembled, and all mounting hardware needed.
As you would expect this kit is backed by our industry leading comprehensive lifetime warranty!
Ordering is simple, Just choose your lighting options, as well as the model JL you have and you're ready to go.
Spot is best used for off road use as the light spread is a more direct and forward facing beam.
Flood is best for combating fog and works better for not blinding oncoming people, as the light spread is a wider pattern and does not project as deep.
All Models Shipping Now!
- 16W total power
- OSRAM LEDs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Durable Plexiglas Lens.
- Strong cast Aluminum Housing
- 60,000+ Hour Lifespan
- Waterproof IP68 Certified
- Water Resistant connector harness
- No Vibration or Bouncing Beams
- 100% Optically Clear Lens
- No Warm Up - Instant On / Off, unlike HID
- Versatile usage, from 4x4, Marine, ATV, and many others!
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Current draw 1.34A @ 12V, and .67A @24V
- Compatible with 12V and 24V systems
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and bracket
- 6000K color temperature
- Light output: 1800 lumen