Included is 2 CUBE lights of your choice, wire harness or plug and play connectors, brackets painted and assembled, and all mounting hardware needed.
Our CUBE driving lamp is great when you need a lot of light out of a small package. These lights draw almost no power and are extremely strong. Great for many applications, including bumpers, A pillars, roof racks, back up lamps, and much more.
Our Legendary CUBE lights are the best inthe game. Now with all new, updated and more efficient reflectors. We also changed to OSRAM as our LED supplier for the CUBE lights. These now draw the same power, but are much brighter. We are using the newest technology for the LEDs, so rest tight knowing that you have the newest and brightest technology.
These still work with our Plug and play option, and OEM JK replacement kit.
Spot is best used for offroading or and mounting higher on the vehicle. It is a long, thinner light spread.
Flood is best for street style driving or mounted lower on the vehicle, as it is a very wide spread but does not project as far.
If you have a 2007-2009 then choose the 9145 type, and if you have a 2010- Current then choose the PSX style type. If you want an individual switch, choose the standard D/T style type, and a wire harness will be included. By choosing the plug and play option, no wire harness is included.
These last a lot longer than normal halogen bulbs, and even come with a Lifetime Warranty!
- 16W total power
- OSRAM LEDs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Durable Plexiglas Lens.
- Strong cast Aluminum Housing
- 60,000+ Hour Lifespan
- Waterproof IP68 Certified
- Water Resistant connector harness
- No Vibration or Bouncing Beams
- 100% Optically Clear Lens
- No Warm Up - Instant On / Off, unlike HID
- Versatile usage, from 4x4, Marine, ATV, and many others!
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Current draw 1.34A @ 12V, and .67A @24V
- Compatible with 12V and 24V systems
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and bracket
- 6000K color temperature
- Light output: 1800 lumen